Serve with 1 cup sliced veggies, your choice and 1 tbsp Epicure dip.
2 large yellow potatoes
2 cans (170 g each) unsalted tuna
1 cup frozen peas or corn niblets, defrosted
1 tbsp butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 425º F. Place Perfect Petites on Sheet Pan.
- Peel and cube potatoes. Place in Multipurpose Steamer. Cover; microwave on high 8-10 min or until cooked.
- Meanwhile, drain tuna. In large bowl, whisk egg. Stir in tuna, seasoning, and peas.
- Using Ground Meat Separator, mash cooked potatoes with butter. Add to tuna mixture in bowl; stir to combine.
- Divide mixture into Perfect Petites; press to flatten. Bake 7-10 min or until tops are lightly browned.
To quickly and easily fill Perfect Petites, simply dollop mixture into cavities as best you can – it’s messy! Use your finger to clean between rows, pressing overflow or messy blobs back into cavities.