2 tbsp Montreal Steak Rub
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1 tbsp mustard, your choice
2 lbs (900 g) top sirloin steak
Sea Salt, coarsely ground, to taste
Black Pepper, coarsely ground, to taste
- Whisk first 4 ingredients in a shallow glass baking pan.
- Add steak, turning to coat. Cover and marinate for up to 24 hours.
- Season with Sea Salt and Pepper immediately before cooking.
- Grill steak on barbecue over medium-high heat for 4 minutes per side.
- Place cooked steak on a heated platter, cover loosely with foil and let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- Slice thinly across the grain on the diagonal.